Pieropan Soave Classico 2015 75 cl
£15.00 Earn 45 Reward Points
- Generous, pleasingly fresh and versatile, it is made from the traditional varieties of Garganega and Trebbiano di Soave grown in family- owned vineyards situated in the Soave Classico zone.
- Brilliant straw yellow colour with greenish hints.
- The delicate nose is reminiscent of almond blossoms and marzipan.
- Good depth of fruit on the palate, nicely balanced by a zingy acidity that enhances its long length.
- Awards: James Suckling - 92/100, Wine Spectator - 88/100, Decanter Magazine - 93/100.
- Food Pairing Suggestions: It makes an excellent partner for soups, starters, especially vegetable based such as asparagus, peas, courgette, egg-based dishes or seafood and fresh water fish dishes. It is an excellent aperitif, especially when served with simple canapés. Serve at 12°C.